Who needs amps? HX Effects with the 3.70 update has given the bass some new love without the need for an amp block. If you are a guitar player and need a great bass track (or to play bass at the show occasionally), just use of these presets to get dialed in quickly. If you are a bass player who wants amazing effects and DIs for a quick and versatile setup, this is your pack.
- P-Bass 1 - The defacto in the studio. Simple, refined, and perfect.
- Active Bass - This gives a passive bass a crispy kick for articulation and sheen.
- Bass Slam - A series of snapshots (or just turn the pedals on and off) that give different bass OD options.
- Pop Bass - Surprise! Most great bass tracks have some bite on them. This preset has the right amount of compression and kick for pop tunes.
- ReggaeDub - Turn the tone control on your bass all the way up, or all the way down. Either way you rattle the speakers.
This pack was built for HX Effects (There are no IRs, amps, or cabs).
This pack will work in other Line 6 platforms (Helix/Native, HX Stomp), if you wish to add your own amps and cabs, but again, this is for HX Effects, which does not support such sorcery.